Dine at the IKEA Restaurant (be sure to keep that receipt!) and off-set your meal amount when you spend a min of RM350 on IKEA’s home furnishing products.
How it works:
- Retain the receipt when you dine-in at the IKEA Restaurant (max. of up to RM50)
- Present the IKEA Restaurant receipt to the cashier when you spend RM350 and above on home furnishing products in a single receipt. Cashier will off-set the amount from your home furnishing purchase.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion is only valid at IKEA Damansara from 5 – 31 December 2013,
- Mondays- Fridays (excluding Public Holidays).
- A maximum of up to RM50 can be off-set from the home furnishing products transaction.
- No combining of receipts for both the restaurant and home furnishing products transactions. Valid for dine-in and same-day transactions only. Back dated receipts will not be accepted.
- IKEA Restaurant receipts must be retained and MUST be passed to the Checkout Cashier when making payment for home furnishing products.
- The discount will be taken into consideration for any refunds made on this promotion.
- IKEA Exchanges and Returns terms and conditions apply.
- Ikano Pte Ltd reserves the right, on reasonable grounds, to reject the use of the Restaurant receipt at any time. Reasonable grounds include any abuse or attempted use in a manner is contrary to these terms and conditions; and any reasonable suspicion or dishonesty in connection with usage of the Restaurant receipt.